1. The Flipped Digital Teachers project will design and develop a training course on using the Flipped methodology by trainers offline and online. The training course will train teachers on how to use and adapt Flipped Learning Methodology when they design and deliver training educational programmes.
2. The Flipped DT Training Course will present a variety of know-how on using digital tools.
3. The Flipped DT Training Course will consist 9 modules for training and acquiring new skills om digital classrooms and Flipped Learning.
4. 10 Video Training Pills presenting how to use mobile resources and social networks in organizing training sessions and online training delivery.
5. An Interactive Best Practices Online Catalog, which will present successful applications of the Flipped Learning Methodology in adult education. The Caralog will present problems and solutions that can be transferred and used by the trainers with concrete examples of use.
6. A private Facebook-group for trainers who can call themselves a new generation of Flipped Digital Teachers, and want to share experiences and questions with an European network of teachers.
7. A list of Digital Apps to Flip!